Thursday 29 October 2020

3 Major Olympic Values

 

Hey Everyone! This week we are looking at sportsmanship and how we can show sportsmanship everywhere in our life. We have been looking at how we can show sportsmanship in all aspects of our lives. So I hoped on to the official Olympic website and gathered information about their 3 major Olympic values. I have been inspired by these three Olympic values to show compassion to everyone and not put myself first maybe help everyone around me that is struggling or if I'm coming first and my teammates are struggling to breathe or are unwell I could help them and that is what I have picked up and been inspired by. 

One thing that I could do better / what I found difficult was that I realized I don't show sportsmanship enough and I need to put everyone else in perspective just instead of me being selfish about me coming first or being the best. It is good to be the best you can be but on top of that being the best you can be is being others to be the best you can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.