Thursday 25 June 2020

Comparing and Contrasting Two Passages


Hey everyone ! This week's Weekly task was to create and share a Comparing and Contrasting Two Passages on knowledge about the great barrier reef. I have learnt so much about the great barrier reef and you wouldn't believe that the great barrier reef is 2,3000 kilometres long, How crazy is that. I also have talked about the size of the animals. I never knew how many species live in the great barrier reef, there are exactly over 1,500 types of species living there!. 

I had a great time studying and gathering more knowledge about the great barrier reef how it works and what lives there. I also loved feeding knowledge and sharing it to everyone which was very well to do. I really hope you enjoy looking at my links and reading My facts thank you so much.

1 comment:

  1. Hai Maya.
    It's really interesting how you compared the two stories.
    Do you think they gave you different information?
    Epic work!
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.