Thursday 15 October 2020

Maths DLO

 


Maths DLO

Hey Everyone! In this video Today, I will be teaching you how to use a travel timetable. This is more of a focus on time and distance which is most important while using travel tables. I have been working on my time tables for around a week maximum now and have really made progress by going deeper and searching for tests that will give me what I need. I Learnt a lot doing this time table test as I learnt to make times like 12:17 - 2:30 just to round of 12:17 and make it 12:20 then add the extra numbers after. As if you watch the tutorial I have simply demonstrated how to do them. 

Now I wouldn't say I found one thing frustrating and difficult I found a lot of things difficult learning and experimenting with a new maths topic. I first found out that making bigger numbers with time really helps and then just adding the extra numbers you took away just add them back on which if you watched the tutorial you would get more of an understanding of this strategy. It was also challenging to fin maths tests that gave me the right strategy and give me more knowledge on time tables but I definitely found out how to use them by using this test. 

I hope I have taught you something about how to use time tables and Now I know I can use this when I travel next.  

1 comment:

  1. hi its your best friend Reed your Dlo is good

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.