Friday 22 May 2020

Hello and goodbye

Hey everyone! Today We had to make a recap and a reality image of what has changed from being at home relaxing and from being at school causing a mad rush. This was called a Hello and Goodbye Poem / Writing piece. This was super extravagant to make and While I was doing it I realized how much I had done during the 7 weeks at home. Being at home was great and all but I had and still do miss my friends and I am so grateful that we can come back to school now even though it has become a mad rush in my house. I hope you enjoy ready my poem as I had put a good amount of effort into it and It has some really great character so check it out! Thanks, everyone!  and also make sure to stay safe and wash your hands,

- Maya

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I am Taijah from Glenbrae School I really enjoyed your work you have done keep up the really good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maya Polly here from st Patrick's school
    I like the looks of your routine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maya it's Bella. I really like this and how it shows what fun things you did in lockdown. I especially liked the sentence where you said Goodbye crazy looking afro's because it was really funny. Are you enjoying your time back at school with your amazing friends? Maybe next time to be BTB (Better Than Before) you could make some sentences make a little bit more sense but other that that it's really cool.
    Haere Ra.
    Bella.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.