Wednesday 4 November 2020

Sportsmanship for dummies Guide For You !

 

Hey everyone! This week and during the last previous weeks we have been focusing on sportsmanship. I have made sportsmanship for dummies guide for you to follow as every moment in life I'm sure we have all looked back and thought about how we could have been the one that always helped the person that was down felt sad about themselves or was hurt. I know many times I have felt guilty for this and known I could have helped? I have a question for you when was a time you showed sportsmanship. I made a guiding hand made on paper for display in the classroom so everyone can have a look at it and help each other.

One thing I found difficult was trying to found colours that contrast together nicely on my poster while trying to present a quilty work poster.  As the colours I used were contrasting between light tones and sports colours.
Showing sportsmanship can change to people think of you in a perspective as you could be doing something so great on the sports field or court or even just showing respect towards everyone out there or even in your community and people feel good about you and you feel good about yourself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.