Wednesday 25 November 2020

Addition with different Denominators Maths DLO

 

Heye everyone ! this week we have been looking at fractions and each person in the class / each individual was given an action plan with two types of new mathematical tasks you want to learn throughout the week. I chose as one of mine to be Addition with different denominators as this was where I found a gap in my maths and decided I want to learn new learning skills throughout this week with a different new maths task. 

I found the experience of learning addition with different denominators hard while trying to figure out at the start what add and what to times but by the time I proceeded everything it all came to mind. Check out my video that gives you a clear demonstration video on how to do adding with different denominators. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.