Tuesday 3 November 2020

Great barrier reef will shock your mind !

Hey Everyone! This week we have been focusing on our current events and I decided to focus on the topic of the Great barrier reef. As through the year, I previously was looking at this ecosystem and found out so much more interesting information than I thought so I thought this topic would be a perfect choice. I found out that 50% of the great barrier reef has died over the years as it had a rapidly fast break then a slow 20 percent break in one year which still is an extreme change for the great barrier reef.  

One thing I felt difficult was trying to figure out the fractions of precentages on how much it took away from the great barrier reef. But I had an enjoyable time finding out more about the great barrier reef Read more to find out! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.